Making a purchase
Our website has been designed to make shopping easy and secure. All pendants are bespoke, and made to order. When you have chosen your bespoke lights, you can add them your shopping basket. Please note that the basket does not commit you to anything. You can edit it or empty it at any point. Once you have selected all items you want you then press ‘Continue to checkout’ and our secure checkout and payment system will then guide you through the payment process, step by step.
We accept credit card payments which are processed using a secure server – our payment processors are Secure Trading, one of the world’s leading online payment providers. Credit and debit cards are charged in Pounds Sterling. Please note that if you are shopping from outside the UK, your card company will convert our Sterling price into your local currency and the amount will appear on your next card statement.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. In order to progress your order, payment is taken when the order is placed. This ensures stock is allocated to you.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible and usually within 7 working days of placing your order. We offer an extensive range of items with many options and finishes. Unfortunately this means that we cannot always guarantee stock of every combination and, on occasion, this means your order may not be ready for assembling immediately. If this occurs we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this is too long we will be only too happy to refund your order. Delivery is free to UK mainland excluding Highlands Scotland. We recommend that all overseas customers call us to discuss their order and delivery charges before placing their order.
NOTE: Please do not book any trades’ people to fit goods ordered from us until you have received the items. Goods can be delayed to us from our suppliers. We do NOT accept any responsibility for costs relating to the late delivery of products ordered from us.
On receipt of your purchase it is essential that the items are thoroughly checked. Any breakages or missing items must be reported in writing to email@example.com within 24 hours.
All of the product prices on this site include VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
We conform with the Distance Selling Regulations and all goods can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. However, the following conditions apply:
– We MUST be informed of your intention to return goods within 5 days of receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing.
– Returned goods must be received by us within 10 working days of receipt of goods. We may not accept goods returned outside of these time limits or, and in certain circumstances, we might issue a credit note.
– Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, instructions and must be in perfect condition. A refund will not be made unless all of these conditions are met.
-Lighting which, once has been fitted, cannot be returned.
– The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return to us, taking out insurance if required.
– Postage to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded.
– We reserve the right to issue a credit note and/or apply re-stock charges for special order items.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the goods we supply and guarantee to replace or refund any goods that are found to be faulty or not fit for purpose. However, our liability is limited to the value of the purchased goods and we accept no responsibility for ANY costs associated with the supply of faulty goods.
You are our business! We will do everything we can to make dealing with us enjoyable and easy.
If you have any problems or criticisms please feel free to contact us on (01462) 73 11 73
We do our best to respond to all complaints as soon as we receive them and should be able to resolve them within a few days. We’ll guarantee to respond to you within five working days and to keep you fully and regularly informed until your complaint is resolved.